anyone biamping with B&K ST-140?

Anyone tried biamping with two B&K ST-140 amps? I want to biamp my Paradigm Studio 60 v.2 speakers. Any have this set-up? Also, any idea on the different ST-140 amps? I've seen some with handles and some without. I have also seen some with blue and red lettering and some without. Do I have to have two identical ST-140 amps to biamp? Will I need an external crossover? thanks
128x128fishcall

Showing 3 responses by fishcall

which of the B&K ST-140 amps are more desirered and why? is the one with the handles rated (power) the same as the one with the blue lettering?
Sean-
do you know which model represents what? i have a chance to buy two of the models with the gold lettering and handles. i believe that they are 105wpc each. how do i connect the two amps together?
has anyone biamped any of the paradigm studio speakers with two B&K ST-140 amps? i have a pair of the Studio 60v.2 and a pair of the Studio 40v.3. they are both powered by denon recievers. i recently auditioned a B&K ST-3140 (3*140watts) with these speakers and liked it alot, but couldn't justify an extra $500 for the amp when my denon 3802 sounded almost as good. i am thinking that biamping with 2 ST-140 amps will make my paradigms sound the way i want (not bright). anyone tried this set up before?