Anyone attending RMAF 2013?

Hi All,
Just wanted to know if any of you Audiogon members are planning to attend RMAF 2013? I am planning to attend - I last attended RMAF back in 2007 & had a blast. It's time to repeat the experience.
This is RMAF's 10th anniversary so I felt that it might be worth attending (if nothing else then just for the fact that they have reached a milestone year of the show).
Do any of you fellow Apogee speaker owners know if the Apogee owners are meeting at RMAF (like they usually did in previous years?). I remember that they all used to congregate under the big stag in the lobby or something like that.
Thanks for your feedback all of you.
(I could not find a RMAF 2013 thread so I started one).
128x128bombaywalla

Showing 1 response by bombaywalla

Just FYI,I was at the show all 3 days & did not run into Albert Porter (I've run into you during the 2007 RMAF & had a fuzzy pix of what you look like so I would have know if you were at the same location as myself). I had a very good time -
spent a sometime talking Ralph Karsten about voltage &power paradigm in the Classic Audio Reproductions room,
chatted with Jeff Rowland himself,
had a few words with John Curl on Sat evening just before the Wilson Audio demo at the Hyatt,
chatted with Isarel Blume in his room,
chatted with John Stronczer in the Bel Canto room
Had a real fun conversation with both Paul McGowan & his son Scott in the PS Audio Room,
had a fun time meeting Nick Doshi again at RMAF,
It was always fun meeting up with Klaus in the Odyssey Room - he's such a fun chap to talk to!
Took lots of pix but I'm sure Albert's pix are -w-a-y- better than mine (where are they Albert??)

I did not meet any other fellow Audiogoner & I was on the lookout for them (maybe not hard enough?). :( Did you guys have a meeting place or were you guys all over the place & just happened to bump into each other randomly?