Anybody watch the Grammys tonight?

I was too busy listening to MUSIC on my analogue rig.  Sigh.  What am I missing?
jc4659

Showing 3 responses by aolmrd1241

The babylonian principles and policies of this world are greatly interwoven within the political,religious and
entertainment/media structures, which in turn, dominant every core fiber in the mindset of mankind to the point where our own moral guidance for a healthy conscience has been seared and cast aside for the self serving agendas of modern day rulers and kingdoms of this earth. The nightly news reports of this condition playing out daily...without fail. 

A sad time indeed for our children's/grandchildren's future... 
Where else in America do people with legitimate careers pat themselves on their own backs as much as the entertainment/political machine agenda does? There are so many award shows on television that it can make one sick. Kids growing up today emulate these people thinking that there is normalcy to it..in it..of it. Self righteous attitudes on display in all walks of life are killing our children’s path to moral awareness..kindness..and youthful joy.
Just look how the fashion industry brain washes young woman into the false concept of how thin they must be in order to fit in to their skewed counter culture. As a parent and grandparent, all I can do is pray for a better way,not only for America, but the whole world...
orpheus10 said..."that’s because both parties are owned by the oligarchs, and when we point this out, they find ways to destroy us."

Not to mention the Bilderberg group is alive and well... as are the Bohemian Club members consisting of major political and business peoples.

America needs to wake-up...
https://vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersites/sinister-sites-the-georgia-guidestones/