Anybody want a laugh?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/254589502418

Yes, that’s a network switch marketed to Audiophiles. 
😆😂😆
128x128dougeyjones
While the basic exterior armature is built to resist vibration, the structure itself is also designed to “float”, providing even more effective vibration suppression. This airborne structure makes it almost impossible to transfer vibrations, so there is no sound distortion due to vibration.
Hmmmmmmm...Calling Peter Belt. To his credit, many of his ideas agree or not, did not require a financial outlay. Not as witty as Donald Fagen’s notes on the making of Can’t Buy A Thrill But you get the picture.
4. Jeff Baxter had a theory that one of the secretaries at the ABC offices had several sets of interchangeable breasts which she would alternate wearing from day to day. This turned out to be incorrect.

I have no idea whether this modified switch will reduce audible noise on a stereo system. However, EMI/RFI noise is a major issue in building physical networks. Here is a link to a Cisco switch install guide, read the part about EMI/RFI. Note this section is included in all Cisco data center-grade switch install guides, because EMI/RFI noise produced by switches is both real and sometimes does interfere with the signal. 

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/lan/catalyst4900/4948E/installation/guide/4948E_ins/0...

There are many ways to reduce and suppress this noise - installation methods, shielded cabling, filters, etc. One proven way in electronics design would be to replace lower-grade capacitors with noise suppressing capacitors. Here is an example of a capacitor design that reduces EMI/RFI and would have a measurable reductive effect on noise levels if installed into a Cisco switch:

https://www.illinoiscapacitor.com/pdf/Papers/EMI_RFI_suppression_capacitors.pdf

The OP could be correct that the modifications made to the referenced EBay switch will make no audible difference. But, there’s no way to know without actually testing the original and modified devices. 

However, the OP and some other posters are quite incorrect in asserting that switches don’t pass measurable EMI/RFI noise along with the signal - they do, as Cisco warns in their install guides. And, they are incorrect in asserting that it’s not possible to measurably reduce that noise with potential for an audible effect - Cisco gives us a few tips for how to do it, and we know that noise reducing capacitors are routinely incorporated in electronic designs for this exact purpose. 

Phasemonger
Like everything audio, visual or taste just listen, view and eat and determine for yourself if you like what you hear, see or consume. That simple. The rest of this arguing and name calling is a complete waste of time and off topic. We are all big boys and girls and can make our own determinations based on our individual senses. Others can’t tell me if I will taste or hear a difference I like and enjoy. Only I can do that as my senses are mine, not theirs. We are not all exactly alike in terms of sensory functioning and in the case of Audio our systems and rooms are completely different.

So simple folks and the only way this falls apart is if someone has not listened, viewed, or tasted, but feels compelled to make judgements anyway plus save me from myself. That my fellow Agoners is not funny, but rather nonsensical.

Newsflash! We humans don’t know the why of most things in this world and we see our ignorance in the rear view mirror of life.  Most often long after we pass away. 

I read the part about EMI/RFI noise produced.  I paid particular notice to this and what followed.

The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) publishes specific regulations to limit the amount of EMI and RFI emitted by computing equipment. Each system meets these FCC regulations
It  warns about bad wiring practices. It is talking about installations in enterprise closets full of equipment. Lightning protection , ventilation, humidity  you know thing to worry about in a high traffic business environment not someone's home system with a couple of end nodes. 

This particular switch is nothing but a $40 Cisco unmanaged layer 2 with a couple of meaningless "upgrades"  there is nothing this thing will do to an audio signal that's audible. Evaluating these types of "tweaks" for that's all they are, by plugging it in trusting your infallible senses and saying "wow it's amazing " is a meaningless gesture. It's like eyewitnesses who manage to trust their eyes but usually get something wrong or wine tasters who can't tell red from white when the white is dyed red. People need to get over this hubris that they are infallible and their senses are not subject to normal human biases.