Anybody Listen Voxativ?

I am planning to by Voxativ Speakers, I need some feedback from  owners Voxativ
128x128bache

Showing 2 responses by cto007

For a long time, I was the typical sealed-box-low-efficiency-multiple-driver speaker + solid state type of Hifi listener. Usually UK brands. I was happy, because I didn’t know any better.
 I started traveling to shows around the world and by chance happened upon a very crowded Voxativ room. It immediately sucked me in - in a way I was not accustomed to - and I had to find out why. In my notes, I jotted things down like “sounds so open, effortless, huge dynamics, pin-point image... etc”. I left that RMAF in 2014 smitten with their 9.87. Then came lots of reading, research and more listening. Unfortunately, Voxativ isn’t as easy to find at a local dealer - but that now seems to be changing for the better. Cut to the chase - I’ve now been able to listen in my room to Zeth with and with out Z-Bass, Hagen Monitors and now 9.87 (with ac-4x drivers). I’ve tried them with a few different SET integrateds and even a Linn integrated - but nothing has bested the Voxativ t211. There’s a new version of the t211 that I’m awaiting hopefully soon. My main source is a fully loaded Linn LP12 but for digital I use an older TotalDAC. I know JV of TAS has had a pair of 9.87 for review for a few months now and am wondering what he has to say once he’s written it all up. Regardless, I’m a happy listener that trusts his own ears. Cheers. 
I just had a wonderful experience with another potential Voxativ owner who flew into Dallas from San Diego yesterday to listen to my 9.87 system. I'm not a dealer - so can't directly help you there - but am happy to accommodate other curious listeners either local or day-trippers who'd like to stop in for a listen. DFW is an airport that is equidistant to pretty much every major US market with a ton of affordable flight options. I also have a pair of Hagen monitors for demo - and at least for now - a Voxativ T211 SET integrated amp to drive them all with. Message me if you are interested. Cheers.