Any way to offer audition prior to purchase/payment on Audiogon?

I am trying to decide how to offer a complete system, or portions of a system on Audiogon while giving the potential buyer an opportunity to audition prior to purchase.

The sale will be offered as a local pickup only as the equipment is heavy and time consuming to tear down and set up. The buyer will need some time on site to learn.

So, the bottom line is how do I offer a local pickup only sale with audition rights prior to a commitment.

I'm not out to circumvent Audiogon fees, but need to know prior to creating the ad.

I would not be surprised if the answer is NO WAY! If that is the case, how should I proceed with a sale?

Thanks in advance for any input.
smokinjoe52
I sent a support request and copied my post and said it was for Tammy.  I don't if there is a clearer way to Tammy.

Also, I think I tried audiomart.com in stead of USaudiomart.  My bad.

If you paid for one of the ads with the commission prepaid i think would be the way to go . Figure the highest value bracket range and pay an ad for that . Audiogon gets their cut upfront . Doing that maybe they wouldn't mind talking more in detail about what your trying to sell here in the forums . Also picking a category to sell under will be limiting to a select component and not get as much traction.
Post removed 
Tammy is great and very helpful.  Here is her reply to this request:

Joe,

The Pay Now listing fee is 2% of your asking price.
This type of listing does allow open communication with your buyer before the item is sold to him.
If you have someone who wants to come to your home and audition the equipment, then he can choose the Buy it Now
feature, which will remove your ad from the marketplace. If the deal falls through, then I can re-list the ad for you at no charge.
You and the buyer can communicate with each other through the order page itself. Or you can discuss the details by phone.
Do you have any other questions?

I have not used Audiogon for years, but now because of Tammy, don't want to use any other site.I am still a little unclear on the details, but have not had time to do a little research.

My assumption here is that PAY NOW is a listing type I would choose as Tammy stated, and BUY IT NOW is a buyers choice for my listing. Then we could communicate, schedule an audition, etc.  Then the buying decision can be made.  The way I understand it, the BUY IT NOW  option would NOT obligate the potential buyer to either me or Audiogon.

Audiogon power users, does that make sense?

Smokinjoe