Any Tekton users in UK???

I keep reading rave reviews about these speakers.

Tekton don’t have a distributor in UK or Europe.

Just wondered if anyone in UK has managed to get hold of a pair?

.......and are they as good as they say?
singintheblues
If I were to buy any speaker internationally, I would make sure I know all of the details upfront. I.E. Is full international shipping included, or is there an up charge? How would shipping damage claims be handled? (That is a biggie.) What is involved in returns if not satisfied? Do not rely on the people in a forum (no matter how good their intentions). Get the complete understanding of all facets directly from the manufacturer. Don't pull the trigger until you understand and are satisfied with all of the answers. Good luck.
@bigwave1 --  To be perfectly candid, I am not much of a measurements guy, unless something sounds way off. I do like efficient speakers because they provide more flexibility in choosing a wide range of amps.

I have been happy with all three sets of Tekton speakers I have had. Further, I think all three sound good-to-excellent at lower volumes. A comparison is complicated, if not impossible, because I am driving my Encores with a different amp than I had when I owned the Double Impacts, and I think that is an important factor.

Having said that, the Encores driven by my Lyngdorf TDAI-3400 sound better at lower volumes than any system I have ever had in my room, and that is one of the reasons I am so pleased with this system. The sound is excellent across the range, from low to high volume, never giving up anything at low volume or becoming too strident at high volume. I've been very pleased. I know that's not exactly the answer you are looking for, but I hope it may be helpful in some way.
@bigwave1 

One of the most important aspects for me was to find a speaker that played well at low volumes. I tried the Maggie 1.7 and .7 with 80 watt amp...no good. I bought the Tekton Electrons...much better at low volumes with the same amp. Add a musical sub and its get even better at lower levels.