Any system ever moved you emotionally like this?

Below is a recent quote from the LA Times from a concert violinist after he had played a violin made by the late 1600's master, Antonio Stradivari.

"After I played the Mendelssohn Concerto on it, I cried like a baby," McHugh recalled. It was "smooth, as sweet as could be. . . . It was something I had a love affair with."

Ever been moved to tears by a system? If so, what song was playing and what comprised the system?
128x128mitch4t

Showing 2 responses by 240zracer

Sarah Brightman, IL MIO CUORE VA, which is My Heart Will Go On, from Titanic. The first few times I listened, I got the chills. Halfway through the song, after the interlude, she changes her voice to her opera voice, and that's the chills. Course I'm a sucker for sopranos and powerful melodies. Wadia 850 direct to Mesa Baron, speakers home grown, Scan Speak drivers. Very interesting thread, Mitch!
I think the first time I heard Eva Cassidy was during the last Winter Olympics. Seems like Michelle Kwon skated to Fields of Gold. I remember scrambling to find out who sang the music though.