Any opinions on Morrow USB cable and SP5 Speaker cables?

Hi

Morrow Audio has COVID 19 promotion and I am interested in their usb cable and the SP5 speaker cable

Does anyone have experience with them?

I am looking for a decent USB cable and a pair of speaker cables for my new bed room/laptop desk audio setup.

yggy1
No experience with the USB but I use the SP-7 speaker cable and have been pleased with it.
I have used Morrow SP-2, SP-4, and now SP-7. They are pretty good. I bi-wire on a couple of different sets of Speakers and find the SP-7 are great for bass. However I've found less expensive Cables that better the SP-7's on mid's/highs.
I love Morrow ICs, analog AND digital. Tight RCAs, non rigid, wire, clear, rich SQ that continues to bloom.
The balanced with XLRs are a free upgrade!
The last AA email I got has a suspect endorsment touting that no one touches Pangea for quality SQ at their price point for balanced cables.
Misleading ignorance ignoring Morrow.
I replaced AQ and FaceMelters, both unimpressive.
Never tried the speaker connects.
I've gone from Monster zip to Litz to IAR DIY to Kimber to Tara Labs to Audio Arts. Very happy now going silver plated to my ESLs.
Supra for USB from SOtM to DS DAC.
i2s I've gone from Cheap Chinese Crap to AQ to Wire World. Mike said it would require an expensive machine to press on the HDMI plugs and that doesn't fit into his business of hand assembly in KY.