Any one here heard the Bmi Oceanic Statement?

I'm a Power Cord FREAK!!! I heard lots of good things about BMI. I'm looking to put it in my CDP. Right now I'm using a AQ power cord the NRG-5 retail some where $600 dollars, I pay about $200 not bad for the money. Any way any experience with the Bmi Oceanic Statement would be appreciated. Thank You.
128x128mazinga1
I haven't thought about changing power cords again after installing the BMI's. Flat out great power cords!
How does the BMI Oceanic Statement power cord compare with some of today's popular power cords such as Synergistic Research Galileo SX, Audience Au24 SX or Front Row, AudioQuest Dragon, or Masterbuilt Signature or Ultra?

@cuprone1 I was looking at the BMI site a few months ago but it seems to have disappeared now.

I think the owner must have died about 7-8 years ago.

The BMI Oceanic Statement was the top cable with the Rhodium edition being about $500 more. They retailed for $5-6k.

The Hammerhead was their most popular cable because it was more affordable at around $2-2.5k

I still have 3 Oceanic Statement Gold editions. They are excellent for source components. Very flexible too.