Any Love For Bryston Here?

I've been reading this forum for years but have just recently started chiming in. I never see very many posts/threads about their products. I own and have owned a few of their pieces and I honestly think that pound for pound, or $ for $ their equipment is pretty close to top notch, not to mention their "best in the business" warranty. Also their aesthetics are complement worthy. Thoughts?
128x128joecollege
I’m using 3 Bryston 7B ST’s for the front speakers in my AV system. They are more than 20 years old, and I have never had any problem with them.

I like their power reserves; they handle difficult loads well, especially in the high current mode setting. To me, the sound is flat and neutral, if slightly lacking in ultimate detail.

For their power rating, they are quite portable. I have taken the stereo pair to friends’ parties, and their rugged casing and rack handles were real blessings. Very reliable.
I have heard many Bryston amps over the years.

Too cold and boring sounding for my tastes.

I have not heard any in the last 10 years although.
Called the Bryston factory to ask a technical question. They put me through to the president, who gave me nearly an hour.

I bought two amps. Both were very good - musical, without an edge. And indestructible. Not the last word in technology, maybe, but definitely the last word in reliability.
Back in the 1970's they were considered pretty good amps.  I have no idea if that has continued, but would not be surprised.  Some companies maintain their quality and customer focus; some do not.

Obviously not considered the "best of the best" out there, but it was stable, added little to the "sound" of the system, and seemed to be well designed and built.  More than you can say for some stuff, right?

Cheers!
Just acquired a pair of 28sst2's for my JBL 4350A's and 4350B's. A little overkill but what the heck. Used  on the bottom end for the 4 2231a woofers. WOW.  Done for a long time looking for amplifiers.