Any High-end speakers "kid-friendly" not fragile?

OK. Crazy question. Have friend who wants to set-up nice system in multi-purpose 17x22 room where kids will play. Wants to know if there are any hi-end spkrs (budget $5k-10k used) where the drivers are not so fragile or so expensive to replace (ie, he doesn't want B&W diamond tweeter that is both very fragile and costs $1200 or more to replace). Now, mind you, his kids aren't playing with knives, lol, but the occasional bump or finger touch to paper cones, metal dome tweeters are a concern. Any sugestions?
jeffkad
what about a higher end in wall speaker;although I have never heard any of them;addresses the kid problem.
well, i haven't owned them, but i would imagine that the ohm walsh 5 would be pretty sturdy - and sound great in an all-purpose set up where people were listening from all over the room.

all that is exposed on an ohm walsh is the wood cabinet and the metal speaker enclosure - the kid would have to purposely unscrew the thing to get at the drivers (or stab through the metal grate with something).

i know a couple of people who frequent the forums are big ohm fans, so maybe someone will chime in?
Well, if you don't let them have squirt-gun fights in the room, then most Martin Logans should be pretty safe.
Nothing on stands, wide bases are preferable.
Thiel Powerpoints would be ideal?
A studio version of Klipsch would prove indestructible.
Swamp: most grills I've seen are just cloth. Doesn't seem like much protection.
Rleff: In walls are out of question.
Son: Martin Logans? Hmmm, interesting. Maggies too? Are the panels on planars, ESLs, etc, reasonably strong? I understand about the squirt gun, but what about metal contact, say a metal toy or key or cell phone?