Any good power cords with musical fidelity KW500?

I recently acquired a KW500 and is quite happy with the performance. With the stock cord, the treble is less refined than my pre/ amp set up but bass and sound stage are amazing. Front end fed by hydra 8 via a Elrod EPS-3S and various cords. Shunyata python works great with current pre-amp/amp set up but KW500 needs a 20amp plug. Are there any 15mp to 20 amp plug that does not degrade to much?

Any suggestions for pcs?
128x128glai
You have a ton of power cord experience, but what works fine with mine(kW500)is the Zu Cable Mother. I bought mine here on aGon for a great price so I gave it a try. I was shocked at the sound. I got the extra detail I was looking for but I was not ready for the smoothness. Very easy to work with. Great build quality. As always, Peace and Good Listening, Pat.
As a Musical Fidelity kW500 owner. I am using the Isotek power cord from the UK. Check out their website.
Cheers,
I just bought a Purist Audio Aqueous Anniversary for my Nu-vista 300, and it is by far the beste cable I ever heard on a poweramp. And I tried many. It is by far the moste powerfull cable I ever heard. The control is awesome. The middel is so full and musical, and the resolution is also of top quality.