Any Famous people on Audiogon ?

Off the subject a bit, a little humor. I am just curious if any celebrities
or famous people are using Audiogon. I know FABIO is into Hi-end audio, plus he had Martin Sayers of Martin Logan & Dan D'gastino of Krell on his little Bio program on the E network.
I am not famous, and just curious.
mfslgoldcd
I had a top ten selling video and have recently come in to a lot of cash. I'm still young, very willing and all natural, well... My turn ons are older men, money and posing nude. With my new found wealth I'm looking for some help in selecting an audio system for my new house. Can any of you audiophiles help me? The only requirement is that your either very attractive or have a lot of money and that you have lots of free time to experiment. Please guys, help me... A.N.S.
Aside from cameo appearances on a few TV shows like "Beyond 2000", "MTV Sports" and a couple of local TV "magazines", my fame has been limited primarily to a critically acclaimed dissertation on the Luddites. Okay, only half of that is true. Your guess as to which is as good as mine. -Frank Peel
I'll teach you how to be for only $9.95, today & today only... Ron Popiel (wanna buy a toaster while I've got you on line?)