Any experience with Tannoy loudspeakers?

I need feedback fro Tannoy owners.  Did you satisfy with bass extensions   ? soundstage
128x128bache
A different take on the question is what I did-built my own. I couldn't afford any of the models that would meet my needs, so looked on Ebay UK, and found reasonably priced HPD 315's (12" Dual Concentric from 1975), with crossovers.

I then built very heavy 150 liter enclosures, eventually new crossovers, new woofer cones converted to hard edge surrounds, etc. They produce outstanding bass, a very deep soundstage, and considering their size, they do a fine disappearing act. They are innately musical, and can be driven very well with a wide array of amplifiers in my large room (34' X 16.5'  w/cathedral ceilings.

I will not be looking to change speakers for the remainder of my lifetime.

Regards,
Dan
Yes, The Prestige series are wonderful. Also, the 215 DMT II is a poor man's Westminster Royal.
@bache - perhaps a few of the Tannoy owners above can confirm/deny the following statements which was conveyed by an audio store that sells them.
Tannoy speakers sound their best if they are toe'd in such that the center line axis of the speaker crosses just in fron of the listening position.

A pair of Canterbury's I demo'd were toe'd-in that much and they sounded very good, but I did not have the opportunity to verify this.by changing the angle

I do have a pair of Fusion 4.s - which were developed more for A/V applications and they also need a more acute toe-in than most others, but not as acute as the larger dual concentric models.

The sweet spot is just that - sweet, it is very focussed but not as wide as I have experienced with other brands.

Also, the Cantebury's sounded great with lots of space around them - not sure what happens to the sound in a more constrained listening space.

I have listened to other large models in a much more constrained showroom setting and they still sounded great from a fidelity perspective, but the image suffered a little.

The friend who runs the audio store that demo'd them commented that people who buy Tannoy seldom return for a different speaker.

If you have not purchased them yet, the comments above may be something to consider.

Personally, I like the sound of Tannoy a lot - if you are into Jazz, female vocal and orchestral you will find them hard to beat. Diana Krall, Norah Jones, Adele, Melody Gardot and Ricky Lee jones are just a few artists  that will sound amazing on them.

Hope that helps

Just received my brand spanking new Tannoy Arden Legacy speakers today and fired those puppies up with my McIntosh MA7000.  Could not be happier.

Listening to the Tannoys is like drinking top shelf aged bourbon when you are used to the cheap stuff.