Any experience with Audiomods Rega arms?

In the near future, I'm looking to upgrade the Rega RB300 arm that came on my Acoustic Signature Final tool. I'd like to stick to an arm that retains the stock Rega mounting pattern. That means I've been looking at Origin Live and Jeff Spall's Audiomods ( http://www.audiomods.co.uk ) tonearms. Jeff's tonearms look to be very reasonably priced considering the work he puts into them and they have an "industrial chic" that appeals to my eye. I'd like to know if anyone here has had first experience with them.
photon46
Photon46:
Can you give me an update on how the Audiomods arm is working out for you. Also what carts are you using with it. Jeff is building one for me now and I should be paying for it around mid July. It's for a transrotor table that came with a Rega that was modified by Transrotor. The mods were a Different weight and wires.
Hey Ooslik, I've thus far only used a Grado Statement Master 1 and a Garrott Optim FGS with the Audiomods arm. I recently upgraded my phono preamp to a RCM Sensor Prelude and that has allowed me to appreciate better how well the arm performs. Absolutely no qualms at all with the Audiomods arm, it's one of the great bargains in the audio world IMO. When you get your arm and install it, be aware that it's manufactured with an unexpected oddity, it mixes SAE and metric set screws in various positions. The most accesible and frequently used adjustment screws are SAE, but some of the small recessed grub screws in the base are metric.