Any CARY CAD 300SEI owners who use Furutech fuses?

Dear all,

Would really appreciate if you could share your experience about using of Furutech, or maybe HiFi Tuning Supreme fuses, in your Cary amp please.

THX
maxmad

Showing 2 responses by maxmad

Well, for those who may interested. I installed Furutech couple of days ago and the results are fantastic, now my CD player.
My impressions are based on the very earlier burn in stage, so, much more need it, around 100 hours, before critical opinion, but...

The first 2 hours were terrible. After 4-5 it settled nicely and the image become more focused and stabil, some extra smoothness been detected as well. Its not rolled of kind, but some amount of delicacy that doesnt bother, which I realy like.

Even it may sounds like bla-bla-bla to a lot of guys, but why not try for yourself and re-sell if you dont like it. I never was sceptical about the possible improvements these fuses may make, but about their price, cos like many others, I was struggling, before I purchase one. Up here, in Europe, you pay around EUR60 include register and insured shipping, where I always thought, man, its only an fuse! Well, it still is, but like with everything, only your own ears can tell you what ever you hear it or not.

I dont use speakers, but AKG K1000 ear-speakers.