Any cable delivers more bass than Cardas Golden Reference?

Hi-

Im using Golden Reference in my System(Merlin VSM Speakers), and the bass is natively stronger with the Gold Ref than any other cable i had the chance of using.

This is a good thing in the case of my system as the speakers are a little lean for my taste, so the cable, whether it adds unnatural bass or being very natural, is very good or me.

I want to go deeper since i have to buy a longer pair(from 1m now to 2m), because distances between amp and speakers recently changed here.

So before i buy id like to know if there is even more "bassey" cable out there.

128x128dumbeat
Try the Cardas Clear.  Just the plain Clear.  Not the newer ones.  Bobby liked those cables a lot with the VSM.
There’s a guy on here that if you tell him your amp and speakers he’ll tell ya what size of automotive jumper cable to use. Sorry... I had to throw that in.

I’ve not heard the upper Cardas but I’m sure they are very nice and like any cable it’s personal preference. Reading above it seems likes there’s a mix of IC’s and speaker cable from others; is it speaker cable recommendations you are inquiring about? I get great, tight bass with WyWires Cables. I’ve moved all over the place from copper, to silver, to hybrids and ended back with all copper. Check out WyWires. Very open organic sound that doesn’t keep me thinking about wires.

Side note: Adding Vicoustic Multifuser DC2 - 6 pack behind/between my speakers has done more WOW than any cable upgrade I’ve ever done; which tightened everything up and literally made my speakers disappear.

OK- So i got that 99% Copper 10g wire.
Hooked it up, placed the 2 speakers one next to the other, sent identical signal to both and with my DAW remote toggled between them. And yes, i flipped the wire between them to make sure its not the actual speaker or position. Same result in both tests. So no doubt about the cable.

There is not a slightest doubt that the Cards GR is fuller in the low mid and bottom and is more detailed and upfront in the mid.
And i mean by A LOT!! its not a super fine detail, its like a different speaker altogether.

So for the ones who still doubt this- Sorry to be the bearer of expensive news, but wire makes a HUGE difference, on a level of an equalizer, no less...

At least for me the question is never to be asked again.

Now i need to find 2m GR wire instead of my 1m GR that is too short and will have to go.

Really love the Cards GR. Warm yet detailed. Fits my taste.