Any Bluetooth wireless speakers that you like?

I'm looking to add sound to the living room in a WAF friendly manner.   Gotta be inconspicuous and no wires showing!

I'm thinking a wireless Bluetooth speaker that I can connect to from tablet or Smartphone running my favorite music apps is the way to go.

Any particular good sounding ones that you have heard?

The retro-styled Marshalls would fit in aesthetically I think.  My wife likes retro!  Maybe the portable model.

Thoughts?
128x128mapman
Just received the Peachtree Audio Deepblue3...

This is quite different from the 2 - especially with regard to the mids and highs which weren’t bad to begin with. Like the 2 the only tone control is for increasing/decreasing bass output which I prefer at the lowest setting.  This has more than sufficient bass.  

Suggestion:  should anyone buy this do this - attach pieces of Velcro to the remote and unit and keep them together.  The remote is a slip of a thing easily misplaced. 

Admittedly I’ll be using the aux jack to listen to my iPod or Astell & Kern player 99% of the time so I can’t readily comment on the Bluetooth quality.  I wasn’t a fan with the earlier model’s, but I’ll give this a shot just for the hell of it. 

I wish there were a tone control for the treble.  

I have heard Sonos, and a few others.  I so wanted the Marshall because it was so damn cool looking,  but alas, it simply doesn’t compare well to the DB2. 

Me two cents...
At AXPONA a week ago and was directed to the Vanatoo room by David Janszen of JansZen speakers.  He said we would be amazed by the sound quality of the Vanatoo speakers. Was he ever right!  Could not believe how good the Transparent Zero model sounded.  Bluetooth ready, built in amps and DAC.  Really amazing, esp for about $350.  They also demo'd a new more expensive model coming out this summer.  I have no affiliation with Vanatoo, and in fact never heard of them until AXPONA.  http://vanatoo.com/store/speakers/new-transparent-zero-black#.Wt0fe9Pwa_M
At $300 Zipp is at the high end of the scale for essentially a speaker that has no seperation. At half the cost, would be looking @ JBL, etc
If you are looking for good quality Bluetooth speakers with good sound quality and don't want to spend much then I would recommend you to explore these best bluetooth speakers under $100. The speakers will not compromise sound quality.