Anticables

Does anyone have any experience with Anticables products? I spent over $600 on a pair of honestly cheap-looking ICs from them and after 400 or so hours burning them in I'm hard-pressed to tell the difference between them and an old set of no name ICs built from pro cable stock and heavy metal RCA connectors.

For all I know they are made out of regular bulk copper spools in a plastic sheath and wrapped in a Slinky.
madavid0
chrisr
Happy fish swimming down the river loves to jump. Electrons are just the same. Why restraining this happy energy in one single strand?

Actually, electrons aren’t the same as happy fish. They don’t go down the river. At least not in AC circuits. Photons do, though, and happy to do so.
Enough. Are you aware of the thousands of young people right here in America listening to 64K mp3's on Beats earbuds! Stop your $600 interconnect bickering and let's work to eradicate audio poverty :) 
Never forget that Radio Shack’s 18 gauge speaker wire gets an honorable mention in every Stereophile's annual Reccomended Components. You don’t get much for a few hundred unless there is some silver or custom terminations.

I will say that the Anticables Silver/gold speaker cables are superb.  I'm keeping mine and I've had some very nice cables - MIT Magnum MA, Audience Au24E and Synergistic Tungsten. And I will be trying out the Anticables ICs soon.  No scam here, I can affirm.  I feel it must be your preferences and perhaps your set up.  Paul does have a 30-day return policy.  If you bought them from him you should be able to return them.  If not, as someone else noted you might have been scammed by your seller.

MIT audience or synergistic may not be good enough for a comparison against anticable.  A belden speaker cable should be used as a benchmark.  If there's one company that knows about conductivity without a doubt it's belden.