Anticables

Does anyone have any experience with Anticables products? I spent over $600 on a pair of honestly cheap-looking ICs from them and after 400 or so hours burning them in I'm hard-pressed to tell the difference between them and an old set of no name ICs built from pro cable stock and heavy metal RCA connectors.

For all I know they are made out of regular bulk copper spools in a plastic sheath and wrapped in a Slinky.
madavid0

"I pretty much pre-cogged the rest of Roger Russell's encyclopedia."
Def: Precog -
"Knowledge of something in advance of its occurrence, especially by extrasensory perception or clairvoyance"
Shocker alert....Precog skills are pretty much as-
expected from the creator of the Teleportation Tweak, Clever Little Clock,  Flying Saucers, and other mind-matter interaction gizmos.  Geoff, you could teach Jedi a thing or two about mind-tricks.
@geoffkait, no surprise your research skills are poor. Cheers to you and your expensive cables. 

It appears I'm caught up in another episode of Revenge of the Nerds.

Around 2 years ago I bought an 8 foot pair of AntiCables speaker cables. They made a profound and immediate positive effect in my system. Initially they connected a Rogue Audio "Cronus Magnum" KT88-based tube amp to a pair of Avalon Acoustics "Eidolon" speakers. Sounded better than previous MOR cables, but the AntiCables and the speakers exposed audiophile shortcomings in the amp. Replaced the amp with a very nice Ayon Audio "Triton III" KT120-based tube amp. Wow. Wow. Wow. Then last Summer, I purchased a wonderful sounding Raven Audio "Blackhawk LE" 6L6-based tube amp", again wow wow wow.

The lesson for me was that when you introduce an excellent component into a stereo system, it will expose or clarify shortcomings in your other gear or setup.

Paul makes a wonderful speaker cable (I have not tried his ICs) for a remarkably low price. After doing a good deal of research on the topic of cables in high-end systems I have come to the conclusion that I will never spend multiple thousands of dollars on any cable, but I may get close to that point if I DIY silver speaker cables per Tempo Electric’s recipe/instructions.

BTW, maligning someone (the OP used the term "SCM") is essentially unfair, especially when your system is just crying out for better components that have been exposed as slacker gear. Pfffttt! ;-)

The narrow minded quits reading after the 1st paragraph, shutting down as soon as he/she reads a statement that contradicts his/her unshakeable belief.  The open minded reads through the entire article and challenge the proposition.  Me too, i have had a very hard time when i heard someone affirmed for the first time that santa clause was only real in children's imagination.