Anticables

Does anyone have any experience with Anticables products? I spent over $600 on a pair of honestly cheap-looking ICs from them and after 400 or so hours burning them in I'm hard-pressed to tell the difference between them and an old set of no name ICs built from pro cable stock and heavy metal RCA connectors.

For all I know they are made out of regular bulk copper spools in a plastic sheath and wrapped in a Slinky.
madavid0
  The problem in audiophile circles is that people tend to believe that the human hearing mechanism is the same across the board from one enthusiast to another. Not so at all. Just as some people see much better than others,so too can some people hear much better than others. 

When I first got into this hobby I could not hear the differences that reviewers were talking about in the tons of reviews I read. After a lot of time honing my listening skills, the process of discernment became much easier to pick up on [think... needing to use glasses... to improve your eyesight]... In my humble opinion,all audio equipment has a particular sound in and of itself. Its up to the listener to exercise his senses to the point of being able to make sense out of what he/she is hearing.

Before making a blanket statement about any particular product being scrutinized,make clear to yourself that you are capable of giving fair criticism to the product in question.  In the end,your opinion will hold more validity to those reading it.          
Re Roger Russell’s encyclopedia of wire and cables, I got as far as the beginning of the second paragraph, to whit,

"Resistance in the speaker circuit is the key factor that determines loudspeaker performance. The loudspeaker circuit includes the connecting wire between the amplifier terminals and the speaker terminals, the amplifier internal impedance and the impedance of the speaker system."

Once I ran into that exceedingly narrow view of things I pretty much pre-cogged the rest of Roger Russell's encyclopedia. So, for that reason I’m out.

"I pretty much pre-cogged the rest of Roger Russell's encyclopedia."
Def: Precog -
"Knowledge of something in advance of its occurrence, especially by extrasensory perception or clairvoyance"
Shocker alert....Precog skills are pretty much as-
expected from the creator of the Teleportation Tweak, Clever Little Clock,  Flying Saucers, and other mind-matter interaction gizmos.  Geoff, you could teach Jedi a thing or two about mind-tricks.
@geoffkait, no surprise your research skills are poor. Cheers to you and your expensive cables. 

It appears I'm caught up in another episode of Revenge of the Nerds.