Anthem 225 verses B&K EX 4420 and PT 3

I have a B&K EX 4420 and PT 3 . Am I improving things by going to an Anthem 225 integrated? I just like integrateds better but do not want to go backwards Speakers are PSB Golds. Power is not an issue for either setup. Last time I heard the 225 I thought it was kind of dry.Thanks
128x128geph0007
Thanks for the response.  I have to  decide soon as it is a demo unit but even at that it would cost twice what I have into the B&k gear and I am  just not sure it gets me anywhere.  I tried one a few years ago (different speakers)  I had an Exposure 2010S2 here at the same time  the Exposure was more alive and one would have thought it was the more powerful amp. The anthem came off as kind of dry.  Thing change so who knows.  I have had money laying around it would not be a big deal  but that is not the case so the loser would have to leave very quickly.
I haven't heard the others, but replaced seperates with the Anthem. 

Plenty of power for my mid efficiency speakers. I can see how 'dry' may be used to describe the sound, but I find it pretty balanced and neutral. I use mine with tone controls bypassed 100% of the time. It's plenty lively for me, otherwise I would not be happy.

I use the onboard phono preamp for my Technics 1200 mk2, sounds fine to me. 

My goal was to simplify my setup by eliminating interconnects and boxes without sacrifice, and in my case it satisfies me. 

Of course ymmv, hope this helps a little.

Regards,

gary