Antelope 10MX Rubidium Atomic Clock vs S.S 10M Rubidium Audio Clock

Antelope 10MX Rubidium Atomic Clock has a new 10M rubidium clock called 10MX Rub Atomic Clock, their distributor in my region told me this product’s selling price is around USD 6950 (listed price).

It is much more expensive than Stanford Research 10M Rubidium Audio Clock, does anybody has experience this product? How’s the sound quality improvement compare with S.S.

Enter your text ...
mmbl622
I just got a TEAC NT-503 USB DAC for my headphone system. According to the user manual, NT-503 can connect to an external 10M clock source. Also, according to the "conversation" between me and TEAC customer support in Japan, TEAC suggests me to use the cheapest Cybershaft 10M OCXO. Also, they suggest me to buy from the web:

store (dot) shopping (dot) yahoo (dot) co (dot) jp (slash) cybershaft (slash) a5aaa1bca5 (dot) html

According to the description of these 10M clocks, they can be used in lots of different DAC’s with 10M clock input DAC’s or "CD" players.

Hope my information is useful to (especially Esoteric owners) you.
@folkfreak 

I really appreciate the fast response.  I still don't understand whether the Cybershaft clock will work for a dCS Rossini DAC. 

As you know the Rossini DAC has 2 Word Clock inputs, so it can be supplied with either 44.1kHz or 48kHz clocks, depending on the sample rate of the source. The Rossini Clock has both 44.1kHz and 48kHz outputs and the Rossini DAC auto-selects which clock frequency to use.

I don't believe the Cybershaft clock has both clock frequencies. What am I missing about the Cybershaft clock working with a Rossini DAC?

Unfortunately the Cybershaft clock will not help as with other 10 mHz true master clocks, it puts out a 10 mHz, 50-ohm signal and connection.  The DCS Rossini DAC is limited on taking only re-clocking signals that are multiples of 44.1 or 48.0 (Hz) which would be over a 75-ohm connection and further it does not accept master-clock signaling of 10.0 or 22.xxx mHz.

Regardless of the ohm rating, the Rossini does not according to its docs accept a 10 mHz connection.
@zephyr24069 
Thanks for the clarification.  Looks like there may be no financial shortcuts to using a non-dCS external clock with a Rossini.

NEW PRODUCT JUST ANNOUNCED TODAY:
Cybershaft 10 M clocks : UPOCXO-OP20A/OP21A
http://www.cybershaft.jp/a-products/op20a.html

Looks like the bar just got raised again.
This clock allows selection of 75-ohm or 50-ohm for each 10 Mhz output!