Another one (server) bites the dust!

Well, my Musicvault that has served me SO well for a long, long time has begun to serve up errors. My needs and desires for a new server/streamer seem to be met by Aurender's N series and I'm curious if anyone can comment on the sonic differences between the N10 and the N200 for serving and streaming....They're both in my budget.

Mostly, it looks like the N200 has better power isolation and the N10 has a better clock. I imagine that doesn't tell the whole story, though. 

Can you serve up some sensible subjective sonic experiences (please and thank you)?

budburma
Post removed 

Thanks for the sales pitch! JK. I've looked at 432EVO and the Aurenders are more in line with my needs and desires having spdif output and more or adjustable storage. I'm looking for insights regarding their N10 vs N200. If you've heard the two of them (or either one), let me know you thoughts. Thanks again.

we use a. usb yo spdif adapter when required we vcan add in any ssd you like

I also had a vault and upgraded to Aurender. I purchased the N200 over the N10, I felt the N200 had some valuable upgrades done to it and the N10 has now been out for a while. I also loved the fact that I could put my own two drives in.

That said, I could not tell a sonic difference between them, perhaps someone else has.