Another new DAC: Audio Mirror

Just ran across this last night. Never heard of them before but
as a Minnesota company tweaked my curiosity.
Audio Mirror Tubadour III non-oversampling tube DAC. Sounds interesting.
If anyone runs across one and has a listen please post.
rja
I have the Holo Audio Spring 2 with the Kitsune edition for almost a 8 months now and  I cannot be more happier with this DAC. I would say it compares to any of the more expensive DACs in the market (Denafrips Terminator or APL) which I have heard. I am sure the Audio Mirror 111 is a great DAC but I have not done a comparison. I have no need to since I love my Holo Audio Spring 2. This is a very musical DAC with analogue like qualities. The Terminator and APL may be a tad better in resolution and detail but at twice and four times the price.
Post removed 
Thats Great,,,but this thread is about the AMT 3 DAC....not Holo that Tim Connors is just the Middle Man in that Chinese Company ...so lets get back to Vlad and His AMAZING American Made DAC!
@mesch  a belated congrats!Looking forward to your impressions:-)
audio123 stated....
"Thats Great,,,but this thread is about the AMT 3 DAC....not Holo that Tim Connors is just the Middle Man in that Chinese Company ...so lets get back to Vlad and His AMAZING American Made DAC!"

Ok, I get your bias and we all have opinions but I think it is valuable in my mind to make comparisons because there are so few (but obviously a growing number) of the AMT 3 DAC's out there. For those with knowledge to be able to compare it to other known DAC's is beneficial. I may want to buy one so I try to gather all of the information I can before I make a decision. Part of that is comparison. Were someone to tell me the AMT is everything the Holo Audio DAC is only better, then I would have a better understanding of it's performance. Right now my concern would be low frequency performance based on it's tube design. Clarification of this point would be helpful and that includes comparison.