Another new DAC: Audio Mirror

Just ran across this last night. Never heard of them before but
as a Minnesota company tweaked my curiosity.
Audio Mirror Tubadour III non-oversampling tube DAC. Sounds interesting.
If anyone runs across one and has a listen please post.
128x128rja
Mesch.....Great Call...I got the  Miflex Kpuc cap's ,,Naked Vishay resistors and had Vlad jump out the Fuse(big inprovment)...Dac is sitting on a sanwiched plater with vibrapod cones inbetween and the DAC is sitting on the Vibrapod isolation feet(a heck of alot cheaper than the
 IsoAcoustics GAIA Isolation/antivibration feet and maybe just as good?)...your going to LOVE the Miflex caps...Great organic sound...very wide soundstage and so smooth and fatigue free ..you will think you have a $5000 turtable rig! and will listen for hours with a BIG ASS GRIN!...Even some poor recorded cd's are once again listenable!! and the best part is the over $300 you saved with miflex caps..which is huge...when you maxing out a $1500 stock Dac(That by the way sounds great STOCK!!)...Burn those miflex caps for a good 4 days and she will open up and grab a glass of "HENNY" and get ready...the AUDIO SKY is about to OPEN UP...TRUTH!! and ENJOY!!

Goo
Thanks everyone for their support. It was this thread (thanks rja!) that directed me towards this purchase. I am in the process of upgrading my system, starting from the source. 

Audio123, I am considering an isolation approach similar to your own. 
audio123

" had Vlad jump out the Fuse(big inprovement)"

Do you mean he removed it?

Yes, normally there would be a fuse between the hot leg of your AC cord and the DAC circuitry, but if you want to live dangerously, you can directly connect the + leg of the circuit to the hot tab of your IEC outlet, bypassing the normal fuse position. 

Certainly, the best sounding fuse is no fuse, but if you get an AC surge, then some other component in the DAC is going to overheat and blow.  
No...the fuse is still intact...just ran a wirwe to jump it out and bypass the fuse..and with a jumper you can cut it at any time and your back to using the fuse!!...once you hear it jumped out....you wont want to go back...plus all my components are pluged into difffrent AC SURGE PROTECTORS...and we lost electric to many times to count...with surges coming on and off...NO DAMAGE!!