Another new DAC: Audio Mirror

Just ran across this last night. Never heard of them before but
as a Minnesota company tweaked my curiosity.
Audio Mirror Tubadour III non-oversampling tube DAC. Sounds interesting.
If anyone runs across one and has a listen please post.
128x128rja
Just checking into this unit and the tubes. When I looked at the 5977 mini-tubes I was surprised to see a tube with no pins, like a usual tube has. Instead, there are some longish looking wires hanging out of the bottom.
So, how are these tubes hooked up? Do you solder them into place? How do you do tube rolling or change tubes (especially since the life span of these tubes is pretty short - about 3,000 hours)?
While I'm at it, has anybody compared the T3 to a P S Audio dac?
Thanks
I ordered it after conversing with Vlad. I wanted something on par with my analog front-end? Hopefully it ships today or tomorrow. I did not go for the upgraded version, easy enough o accomplish at a later date. I use Audirvana and have limited experience with digital. Anyone recommend the Audirvana settings for this DAC?
@toolbox149
Vlad has a pair of 5977 tubes soldered together, and attached to a 9-pin adapter, which inserts into a standard 9-pin socket.  So there are two pairs of these = four 5977 tubes.  What's nice is you can roll a pair of your favorite 6922 / 7308 etc. family of tubes into the T3 if you prefer a diff sound.
Hello Folks,
I think I need to clarify something I saw on this forum. It could be my mistake when I replied to one of my customers about tube life of 5977. It is 5000 hrs. not 3000 hrs. Please look at this link where it is  showing tube specs. The life is 5000hrs at 30 degrees Celsius ambient temperature. Here is the link:
https://frank.pocnet.net/sheets/201/5/5977.pdf
Got m eyes and ear on a used or New PrimaLuna Stock Evo 100 Dac (I know its not a fair fight...the evo is twice the price...but one of our members got the MAXED out Version $2400)....so stay tuned for this update!!