Another new DAC: Audio Mirror

Just ran across this last night. Never heard of them before but
as a Minnesota company tweaked my curiosity.
Audio Mirror Tubadour III non-oversampling tube DAC. Sounds interesting.
If anyone runs across one and has a listen please post.
128x128rja
What more can I say about this DAC that hasn’t been already said?
Its a keeper and yes, it did get better over time.
Better than my Yggdrasil in my system. If you have a warmish sounding system, the Yaggy may be for you IMHO
I’m running Volti horns and 300B Quicksilver amp . Horns can be brutal if not done correctly. The edginess I was experiencing with the Yaggy is now gone. So was the "in your face" presentation. The AM is one, smooth operator. Smooth with detail. Not warmish. No obscuring of detail. Its all there in a musical presentation . If anything, the Yaggy had the edge on bass reproduction. Went a bit lower and tighter. Theta Dacs were famous for that and it shows in the Schitt.

For what it’s worth.........

Give Vlad’s dac a shot if you’re in the market. All you have to lose is the return shipping.

Gonna give the SR fuse a shot in a few months

Any update on the T3? I want to know if it have a good grip on the bass. It scores low on bass in the http://www.enjoythemusic.com/magazine/equipment/0419/Audio_Mirror_Tubadour_III_Review.htm review.

My system needs a smoother midrange, some sparkle at the top and a tight bass
Greetings Martin-Andersen
...Great Dac...Just order it and Listen for 10 days...if you dont like it ship it back to Vlad and only Pay for shipping....Its the only way to see if its the right Dac for your system and taste...Love mine (VERY musical with great deatail and a soundstage that is deep and wide with decent Height...The Bass is good but not the tightest or lowest i have heard)  and i had many dac’s before it...most were more expensive than the very Reasonable $1500 Vlad charges for his standard Dac..
Post removed