Another Kef LS50 and Integrated Amp question. Under $2000. No DAC needed.

Looking for an integrated amp suggestion for these speakers in the under $2000 range.
I don't need DAC/streaming functionality, since I'd prefer to address that separately. 
I think these speakers seem a touch on the bright side, so I'd like to pair with something maybe on the warmer side. And it sounds like I should be aiming for at least 100 watts. 
After much poking around this site and others, Hegel is atop my short list for now, though I haven't narrowed down a model. Anyone with experience and a few suggestions (whether Hegel or otherwise)?
thanks 
bcc
Schiit freya + and a Schiit Vidar,  gets great reviews and brings you into separates for reasonable money. Also brings tube option to the preamp that should give you the warmer sound your looking for. 

Thanks for the responses. They are helpful. 
and thanks for the Rel T/5i tip - that's the subwoofer I'm aiming for down the road after I nail down the amp. Great to hear that was a meaningful addition for you. 
Any other suggestions for a warm sounding integrated under $2k are welcome. 
I run a Marantz  pm8005 to Kef R300s which are derivatives of LS50s with 3 drivers.  The amp kicks out 75 wrms at 8 ohms and is very capable of driving the speakers clearly to very loud volumes. It is both detailed and warmish. I auditioned the amp at the dealer with the 300s and LS50s as I was auditioning them too.The amp was fine with both. I also tried various Rogue solid state amps which did not impress me. I chose the 300s because they had more low end and seemed less bright. I have used the amp with other speakers and it performed well with them too. It has been updated go the pm8006 this gear by Marantz. It is made in Japan at their Reference factory and  comes with a 3 year  warranty.  It's available for about $1k.
Thanks all for the input. Very helpful. 
The Schiit combo, and Marantz, sound real interesting. 
I appreciate folks' responses. I ended up getting a Hegel 190 from here. It's great. It's warm enough for these speakers. But just barely, if that makes any sense. I added an SVS sub for a while, and that helped. Enjoying the combination so far and very happy with the purchase.