Analysis plus ova 9‘S vs. Kimber cable 8tc’s.

I’m going to buy some new speaker cables and the two above are what I’ve narrowed it down to. My amp is a McIntosh MC452 and my speakers are Aerial 7t’s. Right now I have bjc 10 ga. I’m not interested in other cables that are twice as good for half the price. It’s way too confusing and these are the price range cables that seem to have great reviews. Also should I bi-wire or not? Thanks in advance for the help.
128x128gphill
Whatever you purchase for SC’s just buy a standard pair non bi-wire and use jumpers at the binding post on the speakers removing the cheap straps. There’s more than one way to connect speaker cable w/jumpers and the configuration will vary so you have to experiment and pick what you prefer.

Not to pitch Nordost, but this link, page 2 describes what I am referring to. Whatever you end up buying I’d recommend buying their jumpers just to keep it simple.

https://nordost.com/downloads/NorseJumperinstructions.pdf

I use the bottom of the three configurations as shown with my Aerial’s and can tell the difference. Again you have to try the three and pick what you prefer if you hear a difference.

I owned the Analysis Plus and thought them one of the best less expensive cables I have owned.  
You can't go wrong with either choice, in fact if budget allows buy one of each to really spend some time with them.

Also, I agree adg101, buy a single wire with jumpers.  AP makes very reasonably priced jumpers BTW.
Post removed