Analog room correction for vinyl

There seems to be quite a lot of dsp based room correction for digital but what are some analog solutions for vinyl systems? 
Thanks
jgreen19

Wow, great advice from everyone. Just to be clear, I have extensive room treatment in my 18 by 25 room. 6 cylindrical bass traps, multiple absorption and diffusion panels designed by a local acoustician. I’ve found that even with all the room treatment, some dsp correction improves the sound, especially in the lower frequencies. I never thought of going from my turntable through dsp but will now give it a shot.  As an alternative does anyone use analog eq as an option? If so which ones? Thanks!

Chakster, I collect records also. I hate CDs in their flimsy plastic cases. All my digital in on a hard drive. Like I said I do not care how much "crap" you put on your walls. You will NEVER get the same performance out of a system w/o digital control and any person with a computer and a calibrated microphone can show that to you in real time and I guarantee your jaw will drop 3 feet when you see what your system is actually doing particularly the difference between channels. If you don't want to learn exactly how "crappy" your system is performing and what little it takes to straighten it out fine but that does not mean others here don't want to learn about it. I can understand being a traditionalist. I prefer being an early adapter. As a hobby it is more fun. Like I said, with a little digital tweaking and a little room treatment you can throw all that other "crap" away. I apologize if you are computer phobic. We do have medicine for that:)  
I believe that Mark Levingson offered the Cello Audio Suite with lots of analog tone controls to allow room correction - tho an RTA would be required to do it right.  
There was also an early high end pre-pro from Theta that had a lot of analog tone shaping capabilities 
There seems to be quite a lot of dsp based room correction for digital but what are some analog solutions for vinyl systems?

There's a lot for digital because digital sounds so awful people are constantly incessantly running around looking for excuses and ways to make it sound slightly less awful. Oh wait, what's that? People are holding onto and loving and cherishing their digital gear for decades like they do with analog? No, that's not happening.

Another factor, its the numbers and graphs and stuff that sucks people into digital. Because it sure ain't the sound! Oh wait, what's that? The whole world is so convinced digital sounds good that when a record manages to sound pretty good they say it sounds digitally? No. They say digital sounds analog.

So anyway here's the analog solution to dsp with vinyl: adjust your VTA, adjust your VTF, adjust your speaker placement, move your subs around, move your listening chair around, try various acoustical treatments. If you were mislead into buying wire or anything else based on the band-aid (aka "system matching") approach, change them.

Not being smart. But if you are you will. This is also by the way the approach to take with digital. I mean, if you want to try against the odds to make it sound good, and not just look good on a graph.
A MiniDSP and Umik mic is probably your cheapest experiment to try room correction. 

As per how analog converted to digital then to analog sounds for you, well I personally think it defeats the purpose of vinyl (why not just digitize all your records), but at least you won't spend too much to find out.