Analog or Digital and why?

Computers don't make very good guitars. Back in the 90's the debate raged with digital people saying one day digital will get so good, records will become obsolete. Well it's 25 years later and, well the digital thing never happened and analog never sounded better. However you got to remorgage your house. And buy records. 
128x128chrismini
I read something like  "analog will be gone in a couple of decades"

I had to laugh, Vinyl has already gone over a century, one score, and a few.. Feel like Abraham Lincoln.

Regards
and pateks will go out style

and porsche 911’s will be passe

and french bordeauxs will be supplanted by new zealand selections

and jacques pepin techniques will go out of style

quality endures

Still photography has made an accepted transition to digital. Movies still shot on film are not shown on film. Seems the visual cortex can accommodate a digital representation of an analog recording, not to mention a direct digital record from an image sensor.  Is our sense of hearing that much more demanding?  
Why not listen to everything you have?
I listen to CDs, Cassettes, FM, Streaming, and LPs.My vinyl collection is my main focus as is my turntable....
Everything sounds great on a well put together system, some formats just sound better than others....
"Quality endures"

Exactly my point. Digital quality has already surpassed analog at one quarter of the cost. Thanks for emphasizing my point. :)