An audiophile quality way split speaker wire for a sub connection

I have been searching for a solution to this problem for over a year and am just amazed at the absence of information. I have an integrated amplifier (Rega Brio) that is connected to a pair of speakers (Kef-LS50) and a subwoofer (SVS SB1000). My amp does not have a line or sub out so I have it hooked up via the high level inputs. Particular to this sub there are no high level outputs, so the speaker connection cannot pass through it. This suits me fine because I don't care to have the connection to the Kef LS50's to 'pass through' anything on the way.
 Here's the dilemma. The one set of speaker cable outputs on the amp has to connect to the Kef's and the sub independently. Right now I am using an $80 speaker switching box to make the split for the 2 connections. My concern is that the box is introducing noise. I recently eliminated a high quality RCA switch from my system and find the sound to be much smoother. I have purchased a banana splitter, but it requires that one of the speaker wire be stripped and screwed in. It doesn't seem wise to strip the banana connector off of a high quality speaker cable. A male to 2 female banana connector would work, but they don't seem to exist.
 BTW, I am using inexpensive speaker wire right now, and am prepared to replace it as part of a solution (either way will be doing this). 
Bi-wire cables won't work, because the 2 sets are together preventing the slack to connect the sub a few feet away.
 Please, and thank you. Any ideas or solutions are welcome! I am upgrading my amp to a Rega E-licit R which has a line out for potential  connect to the line in part of the sub. This seems like it could be a compromise due to the  supposed need to keep the voicing of the amp, but maybe it would be fine. The best solution would be high quality speaker cables that have 2 sets spliced together on one end with a banana connector that is done by the manufacturer. This is the unicorn. Sorry for the long post, I am trying to preempt a lot of back and forth.

ericrt
Post removed 
Easy stuff really. The problem is you want to connect the speaker cables to the sub in a very clean way. So one way to do that is one cable run with bananas from amp to bananas on the the speakers. Then you can run from the speaker to the sub, with spades for the speakers and bananas to the sub. So the speaker with have a spade connection and a banana connection (or just use bare wire).
Ahh thank you! I did not realize I could hook different cables to the same post by using spades on one cable and bananas on the other. It is simple, once you know. I have spent dozens of hours trying to investigate this, but could not find any examples of EXACTLY how to do it. So good. Thanks!
@OP,
Why not just run 2 sets of cables- 1 set to speakers, 1 set to sub, and stack the connectors. It is easy with spades, but if your amp has only banana connectors, you can stack them as well.
B
More good information. I wouldn't have thought to stack the spades. But how would one stack banana connectors? I have not seen an adapter that can do this.