An audio rack that really does make a difference.

Looking on spending up to $3000. on a rack for my system. I’m currently using a older Billy bags tri-point with cracked glass shelves. Would like to get a four post stand so it becomes more stable than the three post Billy Bags. Looking for something that will take it to the next level without taking my pocket book along with it. I’ve looked at Solid Tech and Adonis. 
Thanks Mike
hiendmmoe
Post removed 
And even more so the depth if it's not there at all.

Hmmm....looks like you know our systems more than us. Great!
I might have the best stands. I drew what I wanted and had a welder make them. Made from 3/4" metal tubing... all built for spikes and mass load filling. Two low double shelves for each side... a massive stand alone amp stand for lower middle... and a stand alone above amp shelf. Custom made and powder coated for $1,200. I purchased the Lovan 4 pillar speaker stands but the welds were pathetic. I broke one pillar loose easily by hand... so I went back to my welder and he built my speaker stands.

12-19-2020 11:58pm
Your right George. Your always right. Except when you spell advice incorrectly.

What about you misspelling you're? Twice in the same post, lol........

I'm beginning to agree with @georgehifi, although not the general tone which is somewhat offensive, that having no equipment between the speakers improves sound quality. Unfortunately, given the layout and other furniture in my room I don't have the luxury to totally remove the equipment from the middle, but I recently got a new rack which sits very low and is much narrower compared to what I had before. I also pulled the speakers further out so there is nothing in between the pair. I can definitely notice the increased soundstage depth. I'm quite sure removing the equipment from the middle altogether will yield even better soundstage but I don't have that option.

BTW, my audio rack is made by Z Audio Custom Racks. They are very reasonably priced and look and feel amazing. Highly recommended!