An audio rack that really does make a difference.

Looking on spending up to $3000. on a rack for my system. I’m currently using a older Billy bags tri-point with cracked glass shelves. Would like to get a four post stand so it becomes more stable than the three post Billy Bags. Looking for something that will take it to the next level without taking my pocket book along with it. I’ve looked at Solid Tech and Adonis. 
Thanks Mike
hiendmmoe
@georgehifi you could use a milk crate and set it to the side...lol
Could sound just as good if the floor is a cement slab.
Several months ago I bought a new rack from TimberNation.  Solid, thick and beautiful wood.  The dimensions were exactly as requested and it was delivered very timely.  Very satisfied customer.  If you like a high end wood look, this is the place.
I bought a SolidTech rack earlier this year. I'm not sure if it really makes THAT much difference to the sound, but it's very sturdy and looks great. I like the hi-tech look and it fits well with my decor.

I also think the Timber Nation racks look great if that's the look you are going for. 
You might consider keeping your old rack but adding CS2 footers from critical mass systems for each component.  The improvement would not be marginal.  Your budget should cover 3 components.  

Just a thought.