Ampzilla 2000 2nd edition

Does anyone have experience with the latest model Ampzilla 2000 2nd edition mono block amplifiers? Also any recommendations on which preamp is more compatible with them? I will be using with Vandersteen 2CE sig II, but will be upgrading to Vandy Quatro's
rafr
Ampzilla 2000 2nd edition amps are quite excellent. When TAS awards a Golden Ear award...they're not messing around. The review on 10 audio sums it up quite nicely. They are not fatiguing, yet very revealing. The captive power cord is cool because you don't feel like you need to spend more money to get great sound. The are relatively small, run cool, and sound fantastic. I really like these amps. They are replacing Wyred 4 Sound SX-1000s, which are quite good. I find the Ampzilla to be a perfect cross between the benefits of Class D and the revealing nature of Class A/B. Before W4S, I had a Bryston 3BSST, and an ADCOM GFA 5503. The old Adcom was very good, but it broke and couldn't be repaired. The Bryston was fine, but sounded thin. The bass lines, etc. on the Ampzilla are incredibly natural and the musical texture of all instuments and vocals is amazing. I highly highly recommend these amps. I am not looking for my next amp purchase and hope these beautiful amps will last and last. Stylistically the black and silver looks awesome! If you're in the market for new amps...really consider these fantastic amps for their great sound and balance from top to bottom.

My system consists of Acoustic Zen Crescendo loud speakers,
Audience AU24e XLRs, AU24 powerchords, and AR-6TS power conditioner.
Pre-amp is W4S STP-SE...fantastic value
Modwright Oppo-95 w/ solid state mods and Bybee rails.