Amps under $5500 new or used

Ok hopefully this won’t start a flame war... lol... First my system I am rebuilding after many years.
Adcom GFA-565 monoblocks Musical Concepts Elite and Older Mini Platnium mods (Selling)
AVA Fet Valve CFR w/phono (most current version)
Bel Canto Dac 3 (Will upgrade 2019)
Vandersteeen 2ce sig ii ( Probably Upgrade to the 3a 2020)

So this year I am upgrading my amps. I have a set of Quicksilver M60’s with 6550’s that I am pretty impressed with. Been told that the Mono 120’s with KT 150 huge improvement. Anyway what other amps are worth looking at. Here are some I have thought about.
Quicksilver Mono 120’ or V 4’s ( new or used been told at this price they are hard to beat)
Atmasphere M60 (used obviously in my price range, heard them and they are very nice)
Audio Research Ref 75 or 110 (used downside blown Tube equals service. Although I am close to the Twin Cities. Have Auditioned them and like them) 
Mcintosh MC275 (although not a Mac Fan. But have heard this is a nice amp would monoblock down the road)

So any others I should Audition?
128x128pstores
Why not a NYAL Moscode 300? Tube input and driver stages (four 6CG7/6FQ7). MOSFET output stages - 150wpc. Designed by George Kaye. The best of both worlds: Tube smoothness and harmonic detail, SS power and control of difficult speaker loads! I have the smaller (75wpc) Moscode 150. Nice to have the ability to experiment with different makes of 6CG7/6FQ7's (not expensive)!
Stereophile had a review some years ago! Probably available in their archives!
I don’t take much stock in what Stereophile has to say always.... It’s a money game for them. 
Try an Aesthetix Atlas. In your price range used. It replaced my Quicksilver V-4 amps. Tube front end with SS output. Had the control and power in bass my Quicksilvers never had with my ProAc speakers, in addition all of the delicacy, imaging and spatial information
There’s a VAC phi200 currently listed for 3900.00.  Excellent products from a first class company.

The Nyal is Probably hard to find and get serviced it seems. Think I will stick with something more current. And serviceable. Thanks though seemed like a great amp. Ahead of its time. If I were to do a Hybrid probably would be the new AVA 600r. Which I have demoed. But since I have been finding out I prefer more modern all tube amps. Thanks again for the input.
Worth auditioning the following power amps :
* PS Audio BHK 250 stereo power amp. Retails for $7500 new and it can be had for under $5k used if you can find a used one. Tube input stage with SS output stage.
* Classe Delta CA-2300 stereo power amp (class AB). Originally retails for $7k and has been discontinued last year and today it can be had for less than $5k used if you can find a used one.
* Classe Delta CAM 300 monoblock amps. Originally retail for $11k/pair and have been discontinued last year. Today They can be had for around $6k/pair used.
* Parasound Halo JC1 monoblock amp. Retail for around $7k/pair or $8k/pair new. They can be had for less than $5k/pair used.

These amps are worth auditioning with your speakers. 

A VAC Phi 200 is an excellent recommendation to match with the Vandersteen sound.  I used one to very good effect when I was running Quatro's.  You might also consider a used PS Audio BHK 250 stereo amp, which is a great sounding, musical hybrid.
My $0.02?  Decide which speakers you're going to upgrade to first, then pick an amp.  The Vandy 3a a great speaker no doubt, but you gonna power them with a Ref 75?  C'mon.
That’s for the recommendations. I already upgraded my Preamp with an Atma-sphere UV-1.... Sounds great..