Amps that Mate well with the Lightspeed Attenuator (LSA)

Please enlighten me on your experiences, currently have one, unsure whether to go for a integrated amp or amp to mate with the LSA.  Tube or SS, had a Sunfire amp & Audible Illusions L1, can't find the magic again, boohoo, regrets.
styxtrekr
I use a Belles Reference 150 v2. However my whole system is put together with a passive in mind. That amp is really really good with the Lightspeed. 

• No suggestions? OK what are you using?
  • For the most transparent/dynamic/uncoloured way of hearing the source, I go direct, if the source has a digital domain volume control, and if the gain is right to allow me to use it at or above 75% of it’s full volume output, so no "bit stripping" is introduced.

But if not I leave the source volume full up, and use the Lightspeed Attenuator. (my avatar) as my volume control.

Cheers George

I have used it with a Music Reference RM-10, VAC Auricle, Atma-Sphere S-30, and have heard it used with Coincident Frankenstein. As George said make sure the impedance requirements are met and use low capacitance cables. Personally the Music Reference Rm-10 and LSA is one of my favorite amp/preamp combinations.