Amps or Speakers which one to upgrade next

I have a Rogue Audio Cronus Mag integrated driving Vandersteen 2ce sig II
Very happy with the setup but looking to do better  My budget is around $7000
preferably new but used might be Okay
Let me know what your thoughts are
128x128tomstruck
@defiantboomerang first I deleted my post it was impolite at best, my apologies. I will say that statements like "your gear is garbage" are textbook examples of trolling. I sadly fell into the trap of feeding a troll.

".....if tube rolling changes the sound of your gear, then your gear is garbage."

A bold statement with absolutely no basis. If this were true, every 'good designer' would use the cheapest discrete components they could find.....

Looks like I'm also falling into the trap of feeding a troll....

Thought I would add my 2 cents since I have the CM 2 and used to have Vandy 2CEs.
I have 2 systems. The first is based on pricey Passlabs amps, Cary top of the line preamp and Goldenear Triton Ones. The second is a more modest system built around a CRonus Magnum II with Audio Physic Scorpios. System 2, with an amp that is 1/10 the price, sounds every bit as good, if not better, than system 1. My advice - keep the amp, but make sure you use KT90 or KT120 output tubes. I use KT90. Also, CM 2 sound improved dramatically, after I inserted audiophile SR fuses inthe tube circuit. (Same fuses in line circuit made no difference to my ear). Just make sure speakers are relatively efficient - mine are 91db - and the bass depth and control will be excellent. 
I’m waiting to hear the new $5000 ELAC floor standers. If good enough, they could replace the Triton Ones or possibly the AP Scorpios. They might work great for you too.
With a $7k budget you may want to audition High Fidelity Cables products. Their upper line of cables are game changers. I have found that their cables can really let you hear the capabilities of your electronics. In short upgrading to their products improved my system sound to unexpected levels. Of course they have a 30-day trial period, so nothing to lose. As well, they have an upgrade program that is very attractive and insures your investment prospers!