Amps for Ohm Walsh 100S3

Will be receiving a set of Ohm Walsh 100S3 speakers. Will run short term with my old Mcintosh 5100 and SAE separates but then retire them. Looking for what I should look for to replace. Room is 14*14*9 listen to 70s rock/jazz, acoustic music, lots of female vocals espcially jazz (Krall, Holiday, Wilson, Krauss, Barber), guitar of every variety from fingerstyle to electric blues to classical. Would like suggestions for used and new. Start with integrateds but open to separates too. Cant hear much as I am in HI so I may just buy used off the net. Like tube sounds but not the hassle so tube-like SS is key. FIgure I need at least 50-75 watts...maybe more?
joekapahulu

Showing 1 response by mapman

I have been very pleased using a a very cost effective high current used Musical Fidelity amp with both my OHMs.

I half expected to have to upgrade immediately again when I decided to give it a try but that never materialized. It has been a huge overachiever with even my larger, current hungry OHM 5s for the modest $600 used that it cost me.