Amplifier warm up

I was plalying Boz Scaggs, "Silk Degrees" LP.  After side one, I ate dinner.  One hour later I played side 2.  The second side sounded clearer, more vibrant with better sound stage. I have a Parasound P6 preamp and Parasound Halo A21+ amp.  Is it possible that an hour of warm up improved performance?
aeschwartz
There’s a reason why most SS amps have the on/off switch hidden inconveniently on the back - they expect you to leave the gear running. As one commenter noted, though, yes, the components do deteriorate over time (I just replaced a Conrad Johnson amp that had run almost continuously for 12 years; over the last year I had noted that the bass response was degrading). Counterpoint is that the majority of electronics failures occur during power up. Pick your poison?
The phenomenon is not necessarily universal. Just sayin

I have an F5 (Class A)that sounds great cold and deteriorates slightly as the temp goes up in my room, say 2 hrs later.

Probably has to do with improper bias calibration during the build finish.

Just to add another eccentricity to the forum cool aid, I like my speakers ** toed out ** (again in my particular situation). :-)
I have had many tube preamps and amps. And for each of them, the sound is MUCH better after 1h or more of warming up. The sound is better also later in the afternoon even if my system is in a separate dedicated power line. My main system is Allnic preamp with Shindo monos.
+2 atmasphere.  Are not most components within an amplifier designed to be at spec once they reach thermal equilibrium?