Amplifier for my new Focal Sopra no2

Have ordered a pair of Sopra 2 in white (interestingly, it is referred to as Stormtrooper by some users which l really agree) and a Esoteric N05.  Due to space limitation, thinking of an integrated amp to complete the system and the shortlisted are:
Simaudio Moon 600i
Naim Supernait 2
Hegel

Any Sopra 2 owners (or potential owners) have comment?

Need to shop cables too but would leave this later. 
syk
I’ve been driving my Sopra2’s with a Simaudio 700i for the past 2 years. It loafs along with around 5 Watts staying in Class A mode except for loud (90+dB) bass peaks in my 15’x24’ room with high ceilings. It has absolutely no problem playing at 100db if I care to listen that loud. 

I haven’t experimented with cables yet. I’m using Discovery Essence and Essential cables and balanced interconnects which improved dynamics over using unbalanced. Highly recommend using balanced if your source permits. 

I auditioned the Sopra’s with Hegel, Naim, and McIntosh integrated amps in addition to the 700i. The Simaudio is very synergistic with the Sopra’s and my choice. It’s magic !!!
Taking more than 2 months, my no2 has arrived. They are beautiful and perfectly fit my living room.

Finally I have Naim 272 and 250DR for their simplicity- 2 boxes only.  I also have set up a NAS for the system.  I know myself that I would seldom play discs when I have a steamer.  So far this is proved correct.  

Sound is is very good and has had met my expectations.  Lovely high (slight too much) and lots of bass (a bit too much and I did some tuning to control it).  Vocal is superb. 

I then have the Naim speaker cables to replace my aged MF.  

Currently doing other tuning like power cords and line filters.  

Sim700 was on my top lists but advices about reselling value in my area stopped me.  

Hi all, interested as well as I recently took the plunge and aquired a pair of Sopra 3s. I currently have  hegel H30 dac and anzus carbon speaker cables. The system sounds powerful and dynamic and very listenable with smooth vocals. Moving stillpoints around under different gear (or repositioning) makes a noticable difference to the sound as well. In any case I'm curious what amplifier others have found pairs the best with the Sopra. Thanks!

Dave
Lyngdorf TDIA 2170. Best thing I’ve ever heard. Makes my old setup sound broken, although a lot of that is the room correction and my crappy room. Or if you need more power the 3400. 
Focal loves Devialet - if you've the budget the D400/D440 is the sweet spot.  You wont find better without spending $$$
Go with good cables - copper.  You'll want something full bodied without giving up the resolution.  Try the new Lessloss C-Marc speaker cables.