Amplifier for Harbeth 40.2

Hi,

I have Harebeth 40.2 speakers and looking for thoughts on amplification for them.

Currently I use the pass labs int-250 and like it but feel could be improved upon.

One recommendation was given by dealer was to go to separates and pass labs 350.8.  That would improve bass further but not sure would improve midrange where previous VAC integrated had advtg over Pass.

Another recommendation was Luxman 900u amp.  This probably gives me midrange improvement but seems less powered than pass pas int 250 and def far less than 350.8.

Michael 

radioheadokplayer
I am sure the luxman sound great but preamp mono combo north of 30K to replace integrated costing me 10K is too steep 
I run the Harbeth HL5+ with a Vinnie Rossi LIO DHT, the sound is pretty amazing. 

Air Tight is also a perfect match for Harbeth speakers. 

Any of the Audio Research amps are great. I heard the 40.2 anniversary pair with the top MSB amps and digital. All were run with Audioquest Dragon and Hurricane cords (best I’ve heard and I"ve heard Elrod and Enklein). Just the best I’ve ever heard a pair of Harbeth’s sound in my life. Where do you live?  
Hi...thanks for additional options....am pretty content now would consider the gryphon integrated otherwise am content...this is second system in living room main sys has dartzeel separates that are my fav...