Amp w/s Outstanding Midrange

I am looking for an amp or intergrated; that excells in midrange to power polk;s rt2000p in a 2 channel system. My music taste are classic and smooth jazz w/s a small amount of classic. Any ideas welcomed.
xdayboy
I demo'd my friend's Gamut D200 in my system, first immediate impression was how good the midrange was.
You may want to see if your experience parallels mine!

Paul
I had one for five years, only traded up because I changed out my speakers which were difficult to drive. This 100W SS amp is truly one of the finest you will encounter, and can be had in excellent shape for $700 US +/-.

Good luck, and good listening.

Barton
FYI, Audio Outlet in Mt. Kisko, NY (Frank and Mike are both very helpful) sells Densen gear, sometimes have demos available at good prices. Website is www.audiooutlet.com.
Not affiliated with them, just a very satisfied repeat customer (of other gear).
Most SET amps, try to find one with 6SN7's for the driver stage. An example would be an Antique Sound Labs AQ1006 or even a push pull triode KMP60 fox. Both have 6SN7's as input drivers.The Fox has 60 watts and will drive anything out there.