amp to buy?

first off, I'm new, and I love learning about audiophile stuff, do separate DACs have a power outlet to be powered by wall eoutlet? what makes amps and DACs combatible? 
junk88
junk88, Let's cut to the chase here. If you're new at this then I would suggest running your dac into an integrated amp as some have suggested. You don't need to worry about amp/dac compatibility unless you are trying to run a dac direct to the amp which I highly suggest you avoid as a beginner. The preamp section of an integrated or a pre-amp that plugs into an amp will accept the input from any dac. The quality of these components can be debated and I'm sure we can offer suggestions once we understand your budget, speakers and musical tastes. My mother in law has been in a wheelchair nearly all her life so I understand your limitations. All the best to you in this endeavor and remember........have fun!
I think you’ve come to the right place. Over the years, I’ve bought and sold gear on here and have found this to be a good place to find excellent used equipment and to get advice. 
Parasound Halo HINT 6 Integrated Amplifier. Probably not going to find a used one yet. If you’re just starting out this will be a beast for you and last you years.
Keep the amp all analog imo...just add in whatever dac you want and connect to a line Input. In this way, you can update or upgrade the dac only and keep the amp. 
Peachtree Nova 300 or 500, has an excellent built in DAC and excellent sound quality. Look up reviews, affordable audiophile quality