amp to buy?

first off, I'm new, and I love learning about audiophile stuff, do separate DACs have a power outlet to be powered by wall eoutlet? what makes amps and DACs combatible? 
junk88
 Separate amps, not integrated amps, are only connected to a preamp.

Many DACs have volume controls. A DAC with a volume control can be directly connected to an amplifier. Or, the volume control can be bypassed ("fixed") and be connected to a preamp (standalone or within an integrated amp).
ty all I'm in a wheelchair it's not easy for me to visit the shops, you guys are all I got lol, I live in a small town not a city, is it more important to have a high quality amp or DAC? 
Diminishing returns set in much faster with a DAC than a power amp. Some speakers are very difficult loads, and need an amp capable of a lot of wattage even down to low impedances, whereas what speakers you have is of no importance to the DAC used.  

An integrated unit is much easier for those just starting out.  

A DAC typically doesn’t go straight into an amp, unless you have a way to do digital volume control, but even then there may be a glitch and the signal may be reset to full volume, and you could do some damage. 
In almost every case, the DAC is going to plug into the wall...and then send its signal to a preamplifier and in some cases direct to the amplifier. 

Some amplifiers have one input and a volume control and therefore can usually be fed directly by a DAC whether it has a volume control or not. (One thing to note....if the DAC does not have a volume control with a remote, then you will be stuck adjusting the volume manually on the DAC).

Here is an example of a really good amplifier with a volume control....designed to be fed by a DAC...and can almost certainly be had during their summer sale for at least 20% off.

https://www.cherryamp.com/the-stm-store

https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=dutekkr2qvornd8kdcdpbdiq94&topic=149310.0

Other amplifiers, that do not have a volume control can also usually be fed by a DAC...but then the DAC must have a volume control and the volume control must be set so that after shutting off, it stays at zero and does not reset to 100%.

It is also worth noting that some people will tell you that using a preamplifier will give you a "better/fuller/more realistic" result.  Others will tell you that if the amplifier was designed so that it might be fed by a DAC...then a preamplifier is not needed.
IMO, two "foundations" of a system are the amp and speakers, pick one and build from there. You may find an "all in one" box like Naim Uniti and others is best for you. Going separates requires some knowledge of system matching unless you have a brick and mortar dealer you can trust.