Amp suggestions(?) for Focal Aria 906

I have a pair of the 906's on matching stands and am running a Marantz HD-AMP1 (35 wpc @ 8 ohms).

I'm running either TIDAL streaming (HiFi) or Hi-Res files via Audirvana.

For there most part, it sounds really nice especially since I experimented with placement and have it just right.

My question is if the AMP1 has enough power to get these guys going? On the highs on some recordings, I can hear some ??? (I think they call it digital hash?)

BTW, suggested power (from Focal literature is "25-100 watts".

Listening Room = 15' x 12'
Musical Preferences: Rock, Folk, Blues, Classical

Don
reg887
You need tubes...15wpc.minimum should be more than enough in that size room..You should also consider acoustic treatments if you haven't done so already...
Post removed 
^^^ Horse $HIT!!!
You have a small room and with your taste in music unless you listen at ear bleeding levels 15wpc.is,as I said MINIMUM...Get an EL34 Class A Integrated amp(50wpc.) with a Triode Mode,25wpc.Class A Strapped Triode with those speakers= heaven!They are genuine 89db.sensitive and have almost zero phase swing...I have been driving Dynaudios with low watt tube amps for years now with sublime results...
Post removed 
I think an el34 based amplifier would work great with your speakers.  Prima Luna, Triode Corporation, Yaqin... all great push pull designs that would give you some control.  I'm not sure I'd go with a Jolida or Rogue with those speakers given the tonal balance, though others may disagree.  Like mentioned above about 15 watts - I'm not sure it would be enough.  I'd consider 30 to be more in line with minimum power.

If you like the single-ended sound and need more power, MastersounD is about to ship me the first batch of the BoX, a 35 WPC parallel SE integrated that will retail at $3,000.  I could see it being a good pairing and likely enough power to control the Focals.  I am the distributor so take that as you may.