Amp suggestions for Avalon Radian HC

Just bought a pair of used Avalon Radian HC speakers and wondered if anyone can tell me which reasonably priced amp would best suit the old classics. I currently have a Tube Research ST-100 but I just wonder if they would be bettered served with something else?? Anyone out there have experience with this speaker. Any input would be appreciated.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xcarey1110

Showing 4 responses by carey1110

I'm mixed on weather or not I have the patients to build another system. I may be underpowered because at low volume they are very good indeed. I owned the Ascent Mk 2 in the past and loved them and wish many times that I would have kept them, but I had a different setup then. I know the Radians can sound awesome they blew me away at CES one year. They are very revealing of any system problems. My room is 18x20 with a huge 20 foot vaulted ceiling and opens up to the rest of the house behind me. So therefore I'm trying to fill a very large area. Do you think the MIT wire is necessary part of this equation. I still havent given up I may get them right before they sell.