Amp Stand Cone Feet

Not sure if this question belongs in this category or forum, but here goes.  

I have two different Billy Bags amp stands  and the cone feet in each stand have screw threads of slightly different sizes.  

I just purchased two used and identical Billy Bags amp stands that fit my amp better but they came without the cone feet (I knew this when I purchased them).  I thought my feet from the other Billy Bigs stands would transfer to the newly purchased stands easily.  Oops was I wrong.  Only one set of four did and the others have screw threads on the cone feet that are slightly too large.

Anyone know where I would look to purchase Billy Bags aluminum cone feet for an amp stand?  I plan on measuring the thread size early next week to ensure if I find a replacement cone foot set, it will screw in the threads.  

Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Google is your friend!  Try emailing B Bags or contacting an authorized dealer.

Thanks Tom,  I wish it was that easy.  Billy Bags has been out of business for over two years.  No authorized dealers.  I am sure they outsourced for their cone aluminum feet on their products, but I have no idea who they used.  

I've checked Amazon, Google, eBay and CableCo and Mapleshade.  Nothing looks like or has the size of the cone feet they used that I can find so far.
Suggest you speak with  at 210-530-8680 whether they can supply their "threaded stud glider" in the thread and length dimension suited to your application, This is usable on either bare floor or carpeted floor.
Very long-standing vendor who has helped many systems, minus original threaded spikes (even when the original manufacturer thought spikes essential).
Thanks a bunch. I will definitely do that tomorrow. I am looking for a aluminum satin silver finish cone that is around 1.5 inch diameter base with a 1.5 inch length with a threaded 1/4 -20 screw. I think that is the size that will fit my Billy Bags stand.

Thanks again for the lead on Herbies.

With a little work, your cones could be drilled out and resized to you're required dimensions.
A visit to an auto parts store requesting thread inserts or helicoils might solve you're problem.
Just a thought.
Good luck